The resources below are intended for use by staff members of the South Carolina Department on Aging and the South Carolina Aging Network. If you are a member of the public who is in need of nutrition resources and has reached this page in error, please visit our public page at aging.sc.gov/nutrition.
SC Food Bank Regional/County List (Excel .xlsx)
Food Pantry Resources
Food Safety Logs
- Cooler Temperature Log (Word .docx)
- Freezer Temperature Log (Word .docx)
- Sanitizer Testing Log (Word .docx)
- Thermometer Testing Log (Word .docx)
- Home-Delivered Meals Temperature Testing Log (Word .docx)
Food Safety Training
- ServSafe National Food Safety Month 2020 - Weeks 1-3 (.zip Archive)
- ServSafe National Food Safety Month 2020 - Weeks 4-5 (.zip Archive)
- ServSafe Food Safety Training Posters and Quizzes 2020 (.zip Archive)
- SCDOA Food Safety Presentation 2021
- SCDOA Food Safety Training Recording
Food Safety Resources
- SCDHEC Regulation 61-25 Retail Food Establishments
- SCDHEC Retail Food Grade Lookup Tool
- ServSafe Website - Manager and Food Handler Programs
- EPA Disinfectants for COVID-19
- SCDHEC Retail Food Establishment Employee Health Policy Tool
- Employee Health and Personal Hygiene Handbook
- Digital Thermometer Sample
Foodborne Illness Complaints
AAA to ensure providers are aware of the prompt handling and referral of a suspected foodborne illness disease outbreak.
- Assist the individual(s) in obtaining medical treatment.
- If available, label any refrigerate suspected food items until appropriate health authorities are contacted.
- Provider should notify the AAA of the suspected disease outbreak.
- Procedures should include which personnel (either AAA or provider) will be responsible for reporting the incident to SCDHEC.
File a Food Safety Complaint about a SC Food Service at the SCDHEC Online Complaint Portal
SCDHEC Telephone line for Foodborne Illness Complaints: 803-896-0640, between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Privacy and security policies and protocols are to be in place to effectively protect and secure identifiable and personal health information.
NUTRITION POLICY FORMS
Change in Meal Site Operations - Appendix H
Nutrient Analysis Checklist/Template – Attachment H (Word .docx)
Meal Pattern Checklist/Template – Attachment I (Word .docx)
AAA Monitoring Tool III-C (Word .docx)
Provider Monitoring Tool III-C (Word .docx)
Site Monitoring Tool III-C (Word .docx)
Plate Waste Tool Kit (Excel .xlsx)
Registered Dietitian Nutrionists Resources
Fresh Conversations Newsletter
NUTRITION PROGRAM RESOURCES