On July 1, 2022, Governor Henry McMaster issued Executive Order 2022-19, directing state agencies to disclose online detailed information about the entities who are receiving earmarked appropriations from the FY 2022-23 General Appropriations Act. In addition, Governor McMaster’s order requires agencies to disclose how the taxpayer funds are spent, prohibits the practice of providing funds in advance to legislators for personal delivery, and requires additional measures designed to increase transparency and accountability.
Documents are posted as they are submitted to SCDOA. Please check back for additional documentation as it becomes available. If you have specific questions about an earmark, we encourage you to contact the entity receiving the earmarked appropriations directly.
- EBO Memo_9.1.2022
- Proviso 117.21
- Earmarked Appropriations Disbursement Request Form
- Earmarked Appropriations Quarterly Expenditure Report
- Earmarked Appropriations_Email Request_Lee County
- Earmarked Appropriations Disbursement Request Form_Lee County Council on Aging_$50,000
- Earmarked Appropriations Disbursement Request Form_Lee County Council on Aging_$150,000